Please provide us with the name of the person placing this order.
In order for us to send you a order confirmation and alarm services information. (THIS EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO ANY THRID PARTY WHATSOEVER)
(IF A BUSINESS)
If RESIDENTAIL please provide your LAST NAME or if COMMERCIAL provide the BUSINESS NAME.
Please provide us with the a phone number that R-I-N-G-S inside the alarm premises or if none, provide your mobile phone number.)
Please provide us with your BEST contact number, usually a MOBILE PHONE.
Please provide us with the address where the alarm system is to be repaired.
ALARM SYSTEM USER CODE RECOVERY ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
(1) This agreement for alarm system user code recovery attempt only and is between cen com inc, hereafter called "contractor" and internet subscriber, hereafter called "subscriber".
(2) Contractor shall facilitate an remote attempt to recover alarm system user codes for a system that is presently installed in the subscribers premises and the Subscriber will work dilligently to make and keep any appointments with the Contractor or additional fees may apply.
(3) Subscriber agrees to a $39.95 NON-REFUNDABLE fee for the user code recovery attempt.
(4) Technical support will attempt to provide consumer with on/off user codes to use system installed "as is" and there shall be no other objective with this recovery order.
(5) Regardless if codes are recovered or not, this $39.95 fee is non-refundable, but they will be able to use the $39.95 charged for this service as a on account credit towards future month to month basic monitoring services after any initial monitoring plan has expired or be applied towards the full purchase price of a replacement alarm panel within 90 days of the initial order for the same physical location.
(7) Contractor is not an insurer and does not provide the subscriber insurance or any guarantee or warranty for any work performed or failure to perform on this order by said local provider, nor is contractor liable for any occurrence of injury, damage or loss that onsite service provider may cause.
(9) Contractor is not liable for losses caused by any missed, delayed or unsuccessful recovery attempts.
(10) Subscriber is aware that they must enter into a separate agreement for any new equipment or monitoring services if so desired.
ALARM SERVICE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAN BE VIEWED ON OUR WEBSITE.